Buying Or Selling A Property?
We Specialise In Residential Property Settlements
Since 1987, we have been providing exceptional residential and commercial conveyancing services throughout Adelaide.
We pride ourselves on our professionalism and you can have peace of mind knowing we’re here to guide you through the process.
We will give you quality advice you can trust whilst protecting your interest at all times.
Every real estate transaction requires assistance from a property conveyancer, but why does your choice in a service provider matter so much? Ultimately, your decision influences the experience you have when closing on a sale. Now that you’ve found your dream property (or buyer), it’s time to seal the deal. Some of the reasons you should choose a conveyancer with care include:
- A conveyancer’s job involves protecting your rights and ensuring you meet your responsibilities during a sale. Missing critical details at this stage of the purchasing process could mean allowing the deal to fall through just before the finish line.
- You’re likely to have more than a few questions once the closing process begins, and a trusted partner to answer those questions can save you from time-consuming confusion. You shouldn’t need a degree in “legalese” to purchase a home or sell some real estate.
- You may need help unravelling complex questions during this stage, such as the discovery of an easement on the property. An experienced conveyancing team takes these worries from your shoulders and goes to work on your behalf instead.
A conveyancer is there to do more than to take the complex legal aspect out of your hands, however. All the members of our team pride themselves on their problem-solving abilities. When unusual issues or unforeseen circumstances arise during this part of the buying process, we’re here to help address them for you. We can work together to resolve concerns such as:
- Confusion about what paperwork the sale requires and what your obligations are as a buyer or seller. There’s a lot of legal footwork going on behind a sale, but we don’t think you should tire yourself out trying to understand it all. We’ll see it done instead.
- A need for additional time to execute obligations of the sale, or to contend with the development of some unforeseen events. When “life happens” and you need more space to finish the necessary work, we’ll coordinate with the other party for relief.
- Aligning the execution of multiple contracts to reduce your headaches and save time. The most common scenario here involves closing on the sale of your home near to your purchase of a new property, to minimise disruption to your life.
- Clear communication and transparency in our service from end to end. When you have questions, we’ll have an answer. When there’s new information to report, we make you our first call.
- Support from a team that always looks out for your best interests during the transaction. We’ll bring issues to your attention as soon as possible so you may make the decisions best suited to your position.
- No-nonsense service that seeks to reduce or eliminate common delays in the buying and selling process. No one wants to wait weeks for a seller or buyer to come up with the appropriate paperwork. We’ll keep chasing results for you the entire time.
At Adelaide Conveyancing, we use our 30 years of experience to do more than move residential properties. As a conveyancer, we have additional capabilities to assist those purchasing real estate for businesses purposes, alongside additional services that you may find useful. Our skills extend into areas including:
- Pre-purchase advising and contractual insights. Not sure that the steps you’re about to take are the right ones? Allow our team to provide some helpful insight into the quality of the deal you want to consider.
- Land divisions. Whether you want to separate a plot of land to retain for yourself or you wish to subdivide and sell individual lots, we’ll support you behind the scenes with the appropriate paperwork.
- Business sale transactions. Moving real estate isn’t all we do. Our team is also here to help you prepare to sell a business by executing the various legal instruments necessary.
- Read More
Adelaide Conveyancing: Peace of Mind Guaranteed
If you’re planning to buy or sell a property or piece of land, there are many steps to be taken before you can close the sale, including ensuring that all the legal aspects are taken care of correctly. And while it is possible to handle many elements of real estate transactions, the legalities should really be left to the experts. At Adelaide Conveyancing, we have over 30 years of experience in handling property conveyancing Adelaide- wide and during this time we have helped thousands of clients secure the property of their dreams.
With the help of our Adelaide property conveyancers, you can rest assured that you’ll receive exemplary and timely service from start to finish. Not only will we help you to navigate through the most complex parts of property law but we’ll keep you fully informed throughout the whole process. The legalities surrounding property transfers can be intimidating, but with the right conveyancers by your side, you’ll have the peace of mind that everything is being handled correctly and promptly.
What You Need to Know about Property Conveyancing in Adelaide
Conveyancing in South Australia simply refers to the legal aspects of transferring a property or piece of land from owner to buyer. So conveyancers in Adelaide will handle everything to do with the property or land title, including all documentation, communication and liaison with the other party.
They represent either the buyer or the seller throughout the sale until an agreement outlining the terms of the sale is reached by both parties. Once that is in place, they ensure that the sale is properly documented, and all monies and associated fees are paid. Conveyancers often represent a client who is both selling an existing property and buying a new one, so it’s vital that everything is properly in place to ensure the process goes smoothly.
Correct and timely land conveyancing is important as it ensures that all parties have the information needed to produce the correct documentation to complete the sale. Professional conveyancers will help to keep the transactions fair for the party they are representing, be it the seller or the buyer. They’ll keep their clients informed about any information they may uncover about the property during the sale and all the dates and deadlines that must be met.
Why You Need the Services of Professional Conveyancers in Adelaide
Although it’s not a legal requirement to enlist the services of professionals for conveyancing in Adelaide, it’s highly recommended that you do so, to ensure that important details and deadlines aren’t missed. Why would you risk something going wrong on what is likely to be the largest financial transaction you’re likely to make? Missing deadlines or critical details may mean that the sale will fall through completely.
With a professional Adelaide conveyancer by your side, you can feel confident that everything will be completed in a timely manner and more importantly, according to the law.
A competent Adelaide conveyancer will protect your rights and ensure that you meet your responsibilities during the sale. They’ll also be able to answer any questions you may have and clarify your responsibilities as a buyer or seller. But, perhaps, most importantly of all, they will pick up on any potential issues before they become a problem.